06 november 2013

Love is a Family by GD Keren


Hi!
It's Bellaidea today with our GD Keren.
I know you will like her work, she made several projects for us before.


"Love is a Family"
I designed this soft pinkish layout using a family photo. I used many shabby chic elements to decorate the layout to match up to the shabbiness of the Inkido papers. However I couldn't design this layout without adding a touch of mixed media mediums and techniques.

Inkido Products:
Beautiful Memories: Pink Memories
Is this Love,  Hope
Cartas de Amor- Royal Red








Keren, thank so so much for your beautiful project!

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Så fint bilde.Du har pyntet det nydelig.Ha en fin kveld

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Amazing work Keren! I love the light soft feeling of the page and the photo is so pretty! HUgs!